The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 29, 2014, 11:19:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The iPhone SMF Theme Project  (Read 57925 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2009, 08:53:07 AM »

I'd say that's very fortunate.

Indeed ... it's just not so good for my pet projects. Believe you me, I'm thankful every single day Wink

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
ffingers
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 09:05:00 AM »

hey...just stumbled here from the SMF forums...i am very interested in this setup...any further progress?

i am not the best programmer/developer in the world, but i would be willing to help if needs be....

let me know...

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 10:11:22 AM »

Thanks ffingers, and welcome to The Cache.

I have not worked on it for a couple months now, but fortunately, I have some clients that need it LOL - so I'm working on it as well as some things for Word Press which will be interesting.

I appreciate you finding us here and hope you enjoy our board. I'll post back here when I have something slightly more ready. I have 2 templates to complete before it will be ready for beta, which is not that much.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
christianssjons
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »

We used smfforum but had so many authentication problems (users would have to login, go to the forum, then logout and back in) that we switched to the excellent Advanced Forum module. http://drupal.org/project/advanced_forum ... Requires: Forum, taxonomy, comments, Author Pane, phptemplate based theme; Recommended: Statistics (for views counter) and Flatcomments (to avoid issues due to the underlying threads when forums are visually set flat.) Others: For a complete forum

Sorry man, no links in sigs.
maxphanta
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 12:25:59 PM »

Hello
project is completed?
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 11:02:30 PM »

Nope, gave up on it when the iPad came out and there was less need for people to visit the forum on a phone device.

It was fun but needed a lot more time than I had to give.

maxphanta
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »

In my country, the amount of this application. Can prepare the Android version would be perfect Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript