The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2019, 04:46:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New use for barcodes?  (Read 3374 times)
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 07:49:26 PM »

Personally, I always thought of barcodes as rather mundane..

until I saw this:

http://news.yahoo.com/brazil-bar-codes-sidewalks-tourist-010538338.html

what'll they think of next?

Cheesy

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 06:21:17 PM »

WOW actually I find that quite hot. And the combined new/old thing (stone inlayed barcode FFS) is rockin.

Nice one Bomps. love it.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
arronlee
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 03:21:43 AM »

I have seen a post saying that he want to have a barcode tatoo which could be another way of identity recognization.
I think both of the new uses of barcodes are cool!

Best Regards,
Arron

Next Tomorrow is Another Day.
cindy313
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »

awesome ! that's interesting! before seeing this,i just know the barcode are widely used in manufacturing, warehousing, shipping, retail, transportation and many other industries.
makaveiljojo
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 11:47:15 PM »

Last time I read about putting  QR code on people's monument to record their life story along with their pictures of their young age and videos even. Pretty great idea too. Here comes the saying that many people agree:Imagination is unlimited. Barcode is going to cover all aspect of our life.
Nana111
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 08:41:06 PM »

Last time I read about putting  QR code on people's monument to record their life story along with their pictures of their young age and videos even. Pretty great idea too. Here comes the saying that many people agree:Imagination is unlimited. Barcode is going to cover all aspect of our life.
HI there
I think it is a little bit weired to put QR code on people's monument to record their life story along with their pictures of their young age and videos even.Have you ever seen that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript