The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 12:30:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE  (Read 4192 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »

Perhaps many of of you know of a little show in Las Vegas right now called "CES."

Well I'm not at it.

PinkHat and I are at two shows right next door, the Adult Video Expo and Adult Novelty Expo. Not a lot of difference between the shows, actually - lots of big boy toys and such. And in retrospect, quite brilliant to plan the worlds largest pr0n expo right next door to the worlds largest geek fest. But I digress.

So we're walking about, enjoying the scenery, humor and side-show nature of it all when I come across a new company that's built a specialized robot. It claimed to coordinate the motion and actions of several servo and linear motors with what you're seeing in a movie. Uh Huh. The wildly XXX blow job playing on the demo big screen would look to be challenging to say the least. I inserted my finger into the demo unit.

My finger almost came, I shit you not.

I'm talking about VERY real feeling mouth and tongue actions and sensations, coordinated really well with the movie. I'm going back today for a bit of scientific testing because it was so bizarrely good - I'm going to close my eyes and focus on the sensation and see if it's really more mental projection because of what my eyes are taking in or if the 'bot is really that good. Mechanically, it was most impressive with perhaps 6 different assemblies allowing for the whole transom to move forward and back, twisty slidy stuff in the tongue position, pressure and slide along the shaft area - very impressive indeed.

Even PinkHat wants to go back today and try it. She was unwilling, yesterday, when I pulled my finger out of the test unit and instantly looked for something to get rid of the (i hoped) KY glazing my finger. Given the show I was at, a bucket of pool acid and a quick dunk would have been desireable. Oooog.

But in the name of science, and for your learnings, dear members of the Cache I will go back today and endure that horror. I'll take this one for the team. I'm a giver, that's just who I am.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »

I am never shaking your hand again...

Pool acid lol

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 03:14:45 PM »

I am intrigued. There is a website for this device ?
Thanks to research like this, women will not longer be the superior sex.
I can see the human race becoming extinct Smiley
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 07:59:17 PM »

@NOP - yes, actually did get more details today. The motion encodings are actually stored with e pr0n on their servers. The device retails for 249-300 depending on venue, but y log on to their site to vie stuff. They know exactly how people are using it, for how long etc. If you think about it, there's a pretty frightening level of un-private happening there.

There are 6 motors in it, including a lube pump. They are going to lease the encoding API so that people will be able to store/use their own encodings. I suggested that theres a real iTunes like marketplace possibility there - "Encodings by Bobby Z" or whatever may be of value enough that (he) could make some flow on his efforts.

Tried a different program today - a dryer butt love program. The machine responded by pumping less lube into the chamber and a stiffer, less luxiourous "ride." I think the possibilities are pretty good for the little thing.

It is definitely enhanced by the visual. I closed my eyes and turned away for a moment to get rid of the images before another test. The motor action was more discernible and it was less magical. But as a solo oriented device designed to be combined with the visual stimuli, reasonably impressive.

Not intriguing enough to purchase a test unit, but interesting.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 10:37:53 PM »

@NOP - yes, actually did get more details today. The motion encodings are actually stored with e pr0n on their servers. The device retails for 249-300 depending on venue, but y log on to their site to vie stuff. They know exactly how people are using it, for how long etc. If you think about it, there's a pretty frightening level of un-private happening there.
So cheap. No less privacy then a significant other. Especially when the SO gets angry at you, and takes you to court.
All they need is the device coupled with an AI that nags you, and threatens to stop allowing you to use it unless you tell it "you love it", and "it is the only device you are using".

It is only 1st generation. If the trend continues ....
Men will have no reason to breed anymore. Human race extinct because of a machine Smiley

It has potential. Maybe stick the machine in some sort of love doll or something. Very intriguing.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 11:26:53 PM »

So getting into the scifi, lovebot future conversation.

I actually have always thought that honest to god lovebots would be a good idea.
Men could fuck, as a separate thought from making babies or love. We have far too many cletus and Jasper dumb asses having 500 kids just because they want to fuck. A cheap fuckbot might fix that.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
jairez
Expert

JTFC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 08:31:57 AM »

Hhhhmmmmm .... interesting.

I wonder what kind of liability you assume if the thing bites off you crank.    Huh?

Any governors on the thing? 

Not that Cletus and Jasper would care  ROFLMAO

Spontaneity has it's time and place.  [Sluggo, 1990-ish]
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »

Any governors on other places where you stick your crank ? Smiley
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Brings to mind stories of men that have lost parts and pieces putting things where they shouldn't have.

I think this this is USB powered and nothing is geared down in a way that could really tug boat boat through your tug job.

@Nuts - RIGHT with you. Let guys get rid of some steam in a more healthy way than spousal abuse or being a Republican. and really, spending $300 on a mail order device then logging in whenever you want to make use of it is a much more personal and private way of doing things than the totally retro Swedish Erotica playing cards, a handful of lotion and a wad of hankies.

Sort of like guys waiting 20mins in line to pay $8 for coffee because they are WAY to busy to make it themselves.

isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 12:22:24 PM »

I can't wait until the first president of some country gets caught riding one  ROFLMAO

I did not have sexual relations with that robot... Ms. Sprocket, or whatever her name was.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 07:48:28 PM »

I am intrigued. There is a website for this device ?
Thanks to research like this, women will not longer be the superior sex.
I can see the human race becoming extinct Smiley

Yes nop, this is why we were warned in futurama to NEVER DATE ROBOTS!

In ancient greece sex with women was only for breeding.... men humped other men or small boys
as the norm.... and greece aint SHIT now! hahahaha

Ill go dutch somewhere... but greek?  hahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:50:43 PM by Phaėton » Logged

When I was your age we used to walk to the TV to change the channel....  _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »

Yes nop, this is why we were warned in futurama to NEVER DATE ROBOTS!
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Robots will become the superior race.
Since robots are not prone to hormone imbalances etc. They will be able to play men like a piano.
And they will be able to control the breeding of humans Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript