The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 14, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Squized GUI  (Read 4087 times)
smukec
n00b

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2009, 05:23:06 AM »

Hi,

had no problems with installation, started ok, played arround a bit.

Next time I wanted to do some real work found listboxes squized to a single line (see attachment)

I removed a cookie that seemed responsible and for a single time it worked again.
But after that it is always squized.

* phpMyIDE squize.jpg (80.54 KB, 946x624 - viewed 371 times.)

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:33:27 AM »

Try refreshing a couple times. When phpMyIDE starts up, it does a bunch of JS and CSS work - if it's not all "there" at the right time, then you can get such an effect. I often have to start phpMyIDE then refresh to get it to all settle down. Once it's running, all seems well.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
smukec
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 02:34:59 AM »

Try refreshing a couple times. When phpMyIDE starts up, it does a bunch of JS and CSS work - if it's not all "there" at the right time, then you can get such an effect. I often have to start phpMyIDE then refresh to get it to all settle down. Once it's running, all seems well.
Seems refresh helps(will keep trying), but I would keep this for final polishing of the product.
Just in case you don't have any other work to do...

Keep up the good work.

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:55:23 AM »

Thanks - yes, I am working on how to deliver all the necessary JS more efficiently so that the code starts up right. If you look at the source for that page, it's friggin huge.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript