The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 05:59:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with the buildsql.php  (Read 3142 times)
crash_master25
n00b

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »

Hi to all!!

I have a problem, I install all the appz, configure it correctly, but when I execute tell me:

Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  mysqli in includes/phpMyIDE/buildsql.php on line 8

The problem is that this is a comertial hosting, then I can't install mysqli then, what can I do to execute the appz, without the mysqli

Regards
Bruno Chavez
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 11:27:56 AM by vsloathe » Logged

No links in signatures please
vsloathe
vim ftw!
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »

I edited your post, you should not post that much information here - I could have figured out where your hosting is and some of us here are practitioners of the dark arts and could gain access to your servers.

hai
crash_master25
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »

I edited your post, you should not post that much information here - I could have figured out where your hosting is and some of us here are practitioners of the dark arts and could gain access to your servers.

Really Tks....

Regards

No links in signatures please
dink
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »

Hi Crash.   

I'm not a guru, so take this for what it's worth.

Check your server information.  You must have php 5.2.1 or later and MySQL 5.0 or later for this IDE to work.

I believe that mysqli is available on php 5.  To find what you have, use the phpinfo.php call from your browser.  It will show you what version you have available.

If you find that you do, indeed, have the required php/mysql installed, post back for more assistance.  If you do not have the necessary php/mysql installed, then it won't work on that server.

[quote Nutballs]
the universe has a giant fist, and its got enough whoop ass for everyone.
[/quote]
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »

Hey all - I am not very available right now, so this needs to be brief ...

You can operate ALMOST all of the IDE without mysqli - the only thing that will not work correctly is long-response commands like "select * from a table" or "call myproc()" from the command prompt. All editing etc of procs will run and short commands will work as well like "use mydatabase" and "show tables"

More when I am more available,
/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript