The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 11:47:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: simple keyword based site scrapper  (Read 2095 times)
jbone
Rookie

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2009, 01:13:49 AM »

Hey perkisat, not sure if i should have just posted to the spider source post but any way thats im glad i found your site cuz ive been messing around with a few scripts from syndk8 and a few of esrums and having little luck. I want a site scrapper that will just give me resulting content based off short/longtail keywords couldnt i just add that into your spider source script. Not that familar with php yet. Can only read so quick. Thanks

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 09:47:12 AM »

Yes, my spider source is about 90% of what you need. Bear in mind that it is not utterly complete, you'll need to muck about with it slightly to tweak it into the kind of shape you're looking for - but it's got all the right basics for you.

Welcome to the Cache, JBone. If you're a reasonable programmer in any language you'll find PHP quick and easy. Ping back as you need assistance.

/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
mampy
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »

In my experience perk has always posted or given 90% solutions that will work if you force your way through his little traps that you must debug ... no copy pasting free work done for you... but by the time you trap all the errors and squirrel out the intentional typos and red herrings you learned what he wanted you to learn... quite the brilliant teacher i might add....   prepare to have your brainginahymen rent from bottom to top old testament style...... 

ROFLMAO

Smooch
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »

::grumbles, grabs wallet and searches for a fiveski to throw in the mail::

ROFLMAO

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
jbone
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:46 AM »

Hey im not opposed to learning, thats all good im gonna start tooling around with it now,i just finished tweaking 2 other scripts so this is next up i will keep you posted here in a few

No links in signatures please
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript