The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 01:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 114 Power Scripts  (Read 4378 times)
Caligula
Rookie

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2007, 03:44:37 PM »

YES THATS RIGHT!!!

114 Power Scripts to Propel Your Website to New and Exciting Heights!!!!

Plus!! If you Act Now...

You!! yes You! Will be entered into a contest where You could win a free hand job from matt cutts!!!!

BUY NOW!!!  ONLY $197!!

ROFLMAO

Ok ok....  for real.....  I was rummaging through my "shit to sell" folder and noticed that I have a zip called 114 Power Scripts... I don't know if you guys ever came across this thing for sale on the web but I got my hands on it a while back and pretty much forgot I had them. The thing is, they are all in Perl - I don't know CGI/Perl and not about to learn considering I'm smack in the middle of learning php.. so I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this package... are the scripts any good?

I was gonna post the file names - but its like 5 pages and I dont wanna piss off Perk - but if you guys want to know or whatever let me know....

Mobster
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 03:55:30 PM »

Are they open source? You can post them if they're not for sale and we'd be dicking with someone's income...

/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Caligula
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »

It was one of those eBook type packs w/ resale rights.. yanno what I mean? I guess you guys don't fuck around with ebooks and all that low rent shit...lol... I used to see this pack on eBay for like 0.99 and wound up getting it free as an add on to some other crap I bought.... lol .... I don't know if they are shit or not cause I am not all that familiar with perl and really don't have the time to test out 114 scripts.... I can give you the whole damn .zip if you want it....
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »

I think that if it's not yours then it's prolly just a bad idea to post them here... PM Bomps and Dirk and let them take a look and see if it's worth posting here or if it's bad news.

Thanks for the thought, sorry to be the wet blanket,
/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Caligula
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »

I think that if it's not yours then it's prolly just a bad idea to post them here... PM Bomps and Dirk and let them take a look and see if it's worth posting here or if it's bad news.

/p

Oh no need to be sorry bro... thats why I said something before I went and posted anything... I have the resell rights... so if I can resell them.. I'm sure I can give them away...  but its cool... again thats why I said something first..
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 04:55:40 PM »

/p

party pooper

They *are* his cuz he was given a full resell license.

but, other ppl's scripts are of little value to me cuz I don't trust them and by the
time i read every single line, i could have written it myself.

Bompa

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
Caligula
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 06:22:52 PM »

LoL...  glad I said something first...

If ya change your mind Bomp ..let me know...

dirk
Global Moderator
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »

Bompa, I think trusting other code, scripts and modules ... this is also a question
of our own resources, mainly time.

Sure, if I would have enough time I could write everything myself.

On the other side there are also some brilliant Perl coders and most of the
Perl modules are really stable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript