The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2019, 05:09:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cache files  (Read 1508 times)
Mobi
n00b

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »

hi,

I was using a word processor called page four for almost 6 months daily. everytime i used to save the file although this program make auto saves always. last week i had to uninstall pagefour after i copied all my personal files that it used. today i opened one of those files and found that it misses a large part of the original file. it opened normally but everything i wrote in it during the past two months is gone! it includes what i have written in it before two month + the most recent. everything in between these two dates are gone! i was checking the pc for saved old versions and google desktop, dunnow what it is, found only 6 cached versions of the file containing what i have written 2 month ago and the most recent. anyone knows what happened? any idea to check pagefour automatically archived files? any way to check more cached files other than in google desktop??

thanks..
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:16:19 PM »

Paging Nutballs ...

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript