The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 05:45:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing...Blue Rose!  (Read 1656 times)
bluerose
n00b

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2007, 12:41:10 PM »

New member here - was referred to this forum by Perkiset from another forum on AJAX (and SSL and IE6 and PROBLEMS).

I'm a software engineer working in California as a J2EE web application developer. I'm relatively new to the "scene", having graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, in 2006 (formally finished in March of 2006, but had been limping towards the finish line of my senior project for about a year after I technically left the campus and stopped taking classes). So, June 2005 or March 2006, take your pick.

So programmer by day, bellydancer by night - I gotta have SOME way to keep myself sane and balanced!  Grin

~BlueRose

No links in signatures please
KaptainKrayola
Keeper of Pie
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »

Hey Blue - welcome to the Cache, glad to have you.

The Kaptain looks forward to picking your brain.... Mobster

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
bluerose
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »

Pick away - and check out the thread in which I posted recently; AJAX + SSL + IE6 = tears & pain & loss of hair.

perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »

Welcome BRose -

We're a little light on Ajaxxers at the moment but a lot of folks have been clammoring for more smarties on the subject. I'm sure we'll all benefit having you here.

/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
piratescurvy
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 05:00:58 PM »

hey bluerose.  A bellydancer eh? I've seen those amazing arabic and indian bellydancers on youtube...many times.  Grin Angel

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript