Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 2450 times)
flyer9753
Rookie

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2008, 02:48:50 AM »

Hi Everyone

I met perk down at getnet yesterday as he was working on the switches for the network and he gave me the link to the board here.

Gonna take a look around and check things out. I already see a coldfusion area - anyone good with the CF server on unix? Enterprise Linux to be exact? Damned thing is a pain in my ass at this point.

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »

Hey Flyer - great meeting you yesterday - and thanks for your assistance as well.
Not many folks around here with our kind of here history in the valley... Wink

The best CF guy around here is KaptainKrayola, if you need something. The CF board is pretty light because we don't attract much of that sort of riff-raff around here  ROFLMAO If you post I'll make sure to ping him and wake the bastard up for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
/perk

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 04:22:30 PM »

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
KaptainKrayola
Keeper of Pie
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »

Hello and welcome!

The Kaptain has (unfortunately) been working with Coldfusion for like 2000 years now so he's happy to help if he can.  He mostly worked with it on windows but he's a quick learner so CF Server on Linux shouldn't be an issue.

Perk is right the CF board is pretty lame light since The Kaptain is the only CF guy he hasn't run over with his car.

Hit us up if you need anything and welcome to The Cache (hope you aren't homophobic)

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 05:47:42 PM »

Hit us up if you need anything and welcome to The Cache (hope you aren't homophobic)

The Kaptain is trolling again. Roll Eyes

ROFLMAO

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
flyer9753
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 12:18:10 PM »

Danke the welcome all

No worries about the homophobe... I hate everyone equally Smiley

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

Oh man, you two will get along just fine  ROFLMAO

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript