The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 11:00:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Afternoon, I'm new here :)  (Read 2599 times)
cobray
n00b

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »

Hi, I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself.  I took Perk diving today and almost got him killed by a reef shark.  In a fit of gratitude he invited me to join this forum.  Last night I taught him how to play dodgeball, but I think he prefers the diving.   Wink 
Have a great day everyone!

Cobray

"...and each day was a day the others never had, so to the best of my ability, whenever I thought about it, I'd tried to live the days well and to appreciate the extra time." Nelson DeMille
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 04:15:06 PM »

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:52:05 AM »

wow. this is a pretty amazing bot. It even know's perk is diving. i kid, i kid.

Please don't get him killed, at least until after we sell our company in a couple years.
k. thx.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »

Please don't get him killed, at least until after we sell our company in a couple years.
k. thx.

Even then cuz I have a few things around the house he could do.  Wink

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »

It. Is. Alive.

Awesome seeing you here Co, and what a superb dive that was Smiley PinkHat and I got the dive boat all to ourselves with just Co and another wonderful friend/dive master. He asked where I wanted to go, and I responded, "dood, where would YOU want to go?" so it seems Cobray holds the Little Cayman record for lionfish hunting (over 2000 kills) and offered an expedition. Hunting was really cool until a particularly large lion fish that he speared 3 times, then even opened it up so it could get eaten by a cruising grouper tried to swim off ... It's guts and shuddering probably got the shark all hot and bothered so we scooted out before the shark could confuse us with him.

Wonderful to have you here man, and looking forward to your potential visit in the late summer. Thanks again for a simply exquisite week ... You and your mates always make me Andy family feel so welcome. Smiley

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
cobray
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 04:42:41 PM »

What do you mean "potential"? lol, I'll be there unless something really drastic changes my plans!

Did everyone make it home safe?

"...and each day was a day the others never had, so to the best of my ability, whenever I thought about it, I'd tried to live the days well and to appreciate the extra time." Nelson DeMille
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 09:49:25 PM »

@potential - right on meng, then it's a date!

Yes everyone else made it home ... Didn't get there till abut 1am, tired and smelly I'm sure, but safe and sound. We got in about 8:30ish. I'll mention that you asked, I'll be seeing them tomorrow.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript