The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 12:47:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found it!  (Read 2265 times)
bhcentral
Rookie

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2007, 01:41:20 PM »

Howdy all.  Was looking for a smaller community to talk about cloaking et all.  Looks like I found it.

Background:

Doing WH sites (still do) for several years.  Have a day job working at home doing software consulting for a large company.  Got tired of the relentless WH world and ran across BH stuff.  Thought it would be fun / lucrative so I gave it a shot.  I develope in practically every language but specialize in .net now.  I notice the forum could use some spice in that section so I can't wait to contribute.

I've started BH using ssec but found it to be seriously inefficient, clunky, and lacking in new features.  I've since written an entire distributed cloaking suite in .net along with numerous spamming applications.

BHC

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »

BHC -

You are welcome here and you may discuss whatever you'd like to discuss (within reason - you'll know if you're off base). HOWEVER - you should know that this is NOT a private community (like the Syndk8) ergo, the engines crawl here and there's no telling whom else lurks here. Therefore I wouldn't put much personal information up if I were you and you are worried about getting bagged.

Other than that, happy to have you!
/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
bhcentral
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 05:26:06 PM »

Copy that.....hehehe...but with 12k members I wouldn't really consider s8 private either  Grin

BHC

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »

ROFLMAO fair enough.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 03:24:02 AM »

welcome bh,

nice to have a .net guy here (whateverthefuck that is)  ROFLMAO

(must be a new perl module)   ROFLMAO

Bompa

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript