The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2019, 09:09:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A quick intro...  (Read 2338 times)
omnimatt
n00b

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »

Hello all,

Just a quick introduction as I start looking through what promises to be a wealth of information on several fascinating topics here.

I'm a tech lover at heart but have been plying my trade most recently as a Sales Engineer (keep the hissing down to a minimum - I'm not fully in Sales and spent most of my years here as an Implementation Engineer) at a large web analytics company.  It suits me well enough as I'm able to expose myself to enough technology so that it satisfies my tech fix and analyze data and understand why companies use certain metrics and others don't - so the best of both worlds to me.  Of course, truth be told, architecting solutions for complex web and data needs is really why I enjoy my time here most.   Grin

At any rate - glad to be on board.

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 03:50:42 PM »

Hey OMatt -

Yes, 'tis me  Wink

Nice to see you here, particularly with all that is happening in the Phoenix area lately. You are welcome despite your unfortunate choice of job  ROFLMAO

JK - Welcome to the Cache!
/p

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 06:53:36 PM »

is something happening in phoenix? i dont go outside much... lol

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 07:10:53 PM »

Yup... actually, you and the fruits of Matt's company will collide in the near future Wink

Also, you will soon meet a tall dark stranger and you weigh 187lbs.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 10:38:13 PM »

oh is this regarding my job interview with google and matt cutts?

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 04:35:50 AM »

Hello all,

Just a quick introduction as I start looking through what promises to be a wealth of information on several fascinating topics here.

I'm a tech lover at heart but have been plying my trade most recently as a Sales Engineer (keep the hissing down to a minimum - I'm not fully in Sales and spent most of my years here as an Implementation Engineer) at a large web analytics company.  It suits me well enough as I'm able to expose myself to enough technology so that it satisfies my tech fix and analyze data and understand why companies use certain metrics and others don't - so the best of both worlds to me.  Of course, truth be told, architecting solutions for complex web and data needs is really why I enjoy my time here most.   Grin

At any rate - glad to be on board.

welcome here, hope you find work soon.  Cheesy   jk

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
$Wad
Evan & Perk
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 10:19:27 AM »

Glad to see your in the Cache........"Exposing yourself to Technology" will get you a meeting with Chris Hansen.......Look forward to your insight... 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript