The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 11:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We're all going to be rich!!  (Read 1618 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

Ok I'm sure you all believe itto is just left of Stalin.  But I had a flash of brilliance that rivals feeding mayonnaise to tuna fish for unimaginable wealth.  And I'm gonna share it with the Cache, since it's the best idea since the Slap Chop.

Wait for it...

Recently you may have noticed some sizzle regarding this new "nook" eBook reader from Tards & Gargle.  Think back to a commercial that probably aired before you were even born and remember waking up to Ms. Thomas' English Muffins!  If nook is the Kindle killer, what is the nook killer?? The cranny!!!

I'd die laughing if someone came out with a "more grass roots than android" driven eBook called The Crannytm.  All kidding aside I swear it's something Borders should consider Smiley

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 10:34:26 PM »

Here's your nook killer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6bkmPjVF-k&feature=fvw Smiley

When that shit gets cheaper we can finally throw all the paper in the garbage. But they are going to be cheap enough so we can afford to buy multiple different sizes for different purposes.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »

Ok I'm sure you all believe itto is just left of Stalin.
I prefer to think of you as left of Jefferson. Not completely Mike Malloy, but more  Thom Hartmann-ish. That's where I like to be Smiley

But I had a flash of brilliance that rivals feeding mayonnaise to tuna fish for unimaginable wealth.  And I'm gonna share it with the Cache, since it's the best idea since the Slap Chop.

Wait for it...

Recently you may have noticed some sizzle regarding this new "nook" eBook reader from Tards & Gargle.  Think back to a commercial that probably aired before you were even born and remember waking up to Ms. Thomas' English Muffins!  If nook is the Kindle killer, what is the nook killer?? The cranny!!!

I'd die laughing if someone came out with a "more grass roots than android" driven eBook called The Crannytm.  All kidding aside I swear it's something Borders should consider Smiley
::wipes face and desk now covered in boogers and diet coke::
 ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

::wipes face and desk now covered in boogers and diet coke::
Me too man.  And the sickest part is I was alone at my PC and it just entered my head.  Launching coke out my nose with nothing to blame it on is pretty whacked  ROFLMAO

When that shit gets cheaper we can finally throw all the paper in the garbage.

Amen.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 07:14:32 AM »

Cranny = lol

but it would have to be spelled crazy like krasie.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript