The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 01:51:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preacher Harold Camping gets doomsday prediction wrong, again.  (Read 2959 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »

Aw Hell: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/21/preacher-harold-camping-gets-doomsday-prediction-wrong/

I was just kidding about already being up in Heaven.

The deadline for the apocalypse passed in the Pacific islands, New Zealand and Australia without a bang. According to the Christian broadcaster, Judgment Day was supposed to bring a massive earthquake, powerful enough to throw open graves, followed by a slow death for all non-believers over the next five months across the globe. He went on to say only 200 million people will be saved and those left behind will die in earthquakes, plagues, and other calamities until Earth is consumed by a fireball on October 21.

Let's be clear about one thing. If only a drop in the bucket actually makes it to Heaven (7 billion people projected to be on the planet by October 2011, makes this a paltry 2% of all humans), and that drop of urine consists of people like this douche bag, I want no part of it. In fact, God would be mighty pissed if the only remains of this mean little experiment were the likes of him and his cognitively impaired followers.

Let's party  Devilish

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:03:28 AM »

Sorry, 2.8%. My bad.

perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 03:19:20 PM »

Wha... I don't get it. Don't you look at that kindly, obviously saint-like old man's picture and just "understand?" I mean, he looks so very smart, yet cuddly and lovable all at the same time.

Btw, way ahead of you. Haven't stopped partying Wink

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
joey80
n00b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »

Thanks so much for sharing all of the great information! I am looking forward to reading more blogs.

Sorry Bomps I was doing him as well, this was a Christian Dating Service website link ROFLMAO
Bompa
Administrator
Lifer

Where does this show?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 11:58:16 PM »

Thanks so much for sharing all of the great information! I am looking forward to reading more blogs.

umm, yah this is a cool blog.

LOL at sig, just perfect, sorry i had to ban you joey.

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical..." - Albert Einstein
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 08:11:38 AM »

Flash traffic! Harold Camping claims rapture DID happen, but we just can't see it. Judgement has been issued and those judged to be cool will still fly up to God on October 21, the REAL date, when the rest of us (including yours truly of course) will begin to roast our nuts in hell. Some stories claim that believers are more excited than ever now.

Man, I'm in the wrong business.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 10:36:55 AM »

cool. I can smell the brimstone now.

Do we know if the first earthquake will be in NZ? I've been wondering what the kiwis did to deserve first strike?

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 10:54:45 AM »

Do we know if the first earthquake will be in NZ? I've been wondering what the kiwis did to deserve first strike?
Lucy Lawless and Russell Crowe. Both too sexy to be forgiven. Not sure on Crowe but my wife sure thinks so Wink

nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 12:43:36 AM »

Flash traffic! Harold Camping claims rapture DID happen, but we just can't see it. Judgement has been issued and those judged to be cool will still fly up to God on October 21, the REAL date, when the rest of us (including yours truly of course) will begin to roast our nuts in hell. Some stories claim that believers are more excited than ever now.

Man, I'm in the wrong business.
He stole that one from the JWs (Jehova Witnesses).
For the JWs the world ended back in WW1, and we have been living in the rapture for the last 100 years.

Yep we are in the wrong business.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 01:17:19 PM »

For the JWs the world ended back in WW1, and we have been living in the rapture for the last 100 years.

It doesn't matter whether the ball flies through the goalposts or the goalposts fly past the ball Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript