The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 01:54:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politics and reality.  (Read 2162 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »

So. I'm watching CNN and see that Barbara Bush (Jr., Jenna's twin) is on with a new ad promoting equality in marriage - essentially standing against her dad and the Chenstein on gay marriage. A bold political statement that deserves consideration and contemplation.

So let's start the debate.

DEPILF?

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »

Perhaps a cheap ploy to grab media attention ahead of her upcoming album?  Undecided

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:06:43 PM »

Well, she had a sort of Liv Tyleresque look about her and I think she was genuine. Her mom is on that side, as is grandma Bush - so it seems like only the menfolk of the Bush clan are screwed up.

Wow, there's like several ways that last sentence just doesn't seem right.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:23:45 PM »

Wow, there's like several ways that last sentence just doesn't seem right.
The title of this post don't seem right.
Politics and Reality Huh? sounds like Religion and Tolerance.
I kicked the shit out of that fag because jesus loves him.
Then afterwards I beat the shit out of a raghead moslem, because islam is a religion of violence.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »

ROFLMAO

OK, so nobody yet has grokked my cynical humor.

"Politics and Reality" - I start my post with a discussion about her political stance, but the debate questions is whether or not she's a Daughter of an Ex-President ILF. Reality being that when a pretty woman is talking on TV about a political position, men just want to talk about if they'd hit it.

nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »

Reality being that when a pretty woman is talking on TV about a political position, men just want to talk about if they'd hit it.
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Honestly the furthest thing from my mind.

I think USA needs more pretty women. Or people there need to get laid more. Or they need that machine that you stick your private parts in.
She is not really that good looking, she looks kinda anorexic.
1 of our maids is like 42. And she has 2 cute daughters, one is like 16 and 19.
They sometimes come to the house to help out. And sometimes they bring their friends along.
I often catch them staring at me when wife is not home.
When I look back at them, they go into fits of giggles. So I ask "what is so funny ?"
More fits of giggles. Then go "Sir" pause giggles. "Sir" pause giggles. Finally "Sir you are so handsome".
Sometimes I reply back "You are very beautiful", which throws them into a tremendous fit of giggles.
I am also scared to pass the mother in the hallway. Every time I go buy, she goes into massive giggles.

I think I need to construct a small one room work house, so I have a place to hide.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 03:24:11 PM »

Smiley You're right she's not that stunning at all, but from the Bush clan she's extraordinary.

Also, attractive women in politics is quite rare. Either they look like Hillary or they used to be men, like Ann Coulter.

@Giggles: They are simply afraid to tell you that either you've left your fly down or have some food on your cheek.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript