The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2019, 03:31:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey hookers  (Read 7088 times)
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2009, 10:22:06 PM »

Prostitution: Older than Man
Prostitution is not only the oldest profession; it predates man.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/brainstorm/200803/prostitution-older-man

In a nutshell female monkeys exchange sex for treats.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »

Now all "trusted review bloggers" can sleep well without moral nightmares.. whoring is perfectly natural.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 09:16:52 AM »

It's hilarious to me that some people think that prostitution is not alive and well, right in front of us.

The terms of negotiation are different, but it's all the same thing. Dinner, an apartment, an allowance or gifts... in fact, IMO someone that simply says, "It'll cost you $(x)" is more honest to themselves and the John.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »

It's hilarious to me that some people think that prostitution is not alive and well, right in front of us.

The terms of negotiation are different, but it's all the same thing. Dinner, an apartment, an allowance or gifts... in fact, IMO someone that simply says, "It'll cost you $(x)" is more honest to themselves and the John.
I'm not sure if you can say that girl is a prostitute if she opens her legs after date & dinner... In my opinion there's a little bit difference to say "I'll sell you sex for $(x)" than buying girl a dinner and then getting some. I get what you are saying but there's nuances. If you want, you can actually trace every single action a man does back to getting pussy. Directly or not directly it's always about pussy.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 09:41:15 AM »

Exactly. My point, however coarse, is that except in very special circumstances, men will love what they sexualize and women sexualize what they love. In other words, women will put out if their needs are being met, men will meet needs if they get sex.

It is horrible to say that dinner and a show -> sex equals prostitution and I agree, that is extreme. But spend some time in clubs and you'll find all manner of women that simply need a certain need met and they will provide the service. Even marriage looks like this: women's needs are vastly different - security, trust, love, perhaps financial stability, but in any case, their needs being met == a happy husband. Does that equal prostitution? No, of course - but it does articulate the essence of sexual agreement between the genders.

Really where I'm going here is exposing my total disgust with the religious notion that prostitution is in some way immoral or bad. It's natural, all around us, and in many cases, something that can take the pressure off society - we all know how much more men are relaxed when their sexual needs are handled. And if they can do so easily and without weirdness, more the better. I think that, in general, if prostitution were as easy and non-taboo like Amsterdam, we'd have a much more relaxed and reflective country, rather than the uptight and reactive country we've become.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 09:42:49 AM by perkiset » Logged

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 04:19:31 AM »

I think that, in general, if prostitution were as easy and non-taboo like Amsterdam, we'd have a much more relaxed and reflective country, rather than the uptight and reactive country we've become.
Science agrees with you Smiley.
Too lazy to look up the article but probably 90% of the tension in middle east is caused by horny single males lol.
Jews and Moslems are very "conservative", generally speaking. Regardless of the political situation there, both sides where commiting same ammount of attrocities.
Also perputrators of the attrocities where ussually single young men.

jammaster82
Lifer

Thats craigs list for ya

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »

Exactly. My point, however coarse, is that except in very special circumstances, men will love what they sexualize and women sexualize what they love. In other words, women will put out if their needs are being met, men will meet needs if they get sex.

Sex is a commodity and it works both ways. 

IMO waitresses are subordinate prostitutes.  LOL.  I agree with you perkiset, The problem is that neither man nor woman knows what the woman needs or wants, as it changes with the moon, tides, cast of lots and the random numbers generated by the shaking of some unknown atom somewhere.

Our needs are the most easily figured out..  dime a dozen.

@nop - Yes, horny single males are to blame.  Unsexed males are creepy and will go to any devious/dubious length to get in the hole. That's why all is fair in love and war.  And speaking of the horny single males and the war.. funny we send all our horny single males to battle , isn't it?  Cheesy

Your point about prostitution being legal in amsterdam is valid too.. i also feel this way about the huge heroin problem in this country.  Cigarettes are way harder to quit, but more easily available, so no one robs their mom for smoke money. But if they were 20$ a drag youd see lots of junkies... in drag trading sex for money hahah. Im not advocating heroin abuse ... I think that it would be less of a problem if people could afford their addictions and not have to be jailed for having the problem.. theres no crime around alchohol now that its legal like the slaughter over the booze trade during prohibition..  Some bars are open all night and if the drunks take a cab home, they only hurt themselves..> Affordably.

Dont get me started on marijuana law and how the only crimes most users commit is that they use marijuana.

The watched pot, never boils... But if you walk away from it , the soup burns.  What gives?
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »

IMO, prohibition, be it for drugs, sex or gambling is a bad thing. Here I become quite a Libertarian: your rights end where mine begin and vice versa. If I choose to kill myself by overdosing on heroin, it's my deal. What I do in my home, or between consenting adults is my own business.

That said, since your liberties end where mine begin, I'm all in favor of draconian penalties for someone that dares to drive and potentially put others at risk while stoned. Do it for yourself, but don't involve me or endanger me with your behavior and we're all good.

KaptainKrayola
Keeper of Pie
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 10:54:27 AM »

IMO, prohibition, be it for drugs, sex or gambling is a bad thing. Here I become quite a Libertarian: your rights end where mine begin and vice versa. If I choose to kill myself by overdosing on heroin, it's my deal. What I do in my home, or between consenting adults is my own business.

That said, since your liberties end where mine begin, I'm all in favor of draconian penalties for someone that dares to drive and potentially put others at risk while stoned. Do it for yourself, but don't involve me or endanger me with your behavior and we're all good.
Applause Applause
Damn right!  Agree 100%. 

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
jammaster82
Lifer

Thats craigs list for ya

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 11:13:43 AM »

I agree as well, but this raises the question about
second hand cigarette smoke.. because it literally
gets in your nose.  Do you feel cigarette smokers
should be quarantined in public places?

The watched pot, never boils... But if you walk away from it , the soup burns.  What gives?
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

Do you feel cigarette smokers should be quarantined in public places?

First they must be murdered, then quarantined - yes.  jk.  This is a great point but it begins to get awfully gray awfully soon.  Should the pushers of Thanksgiving binging be rounded up and flown to a leper colony?  Obesity with its myriad health issues is almost as much of a killer as smoking - and it's on course to surpass it soon.  We publicize hot dog eating contests on ESPN8 - The Ocho, and permit child targeted food campaigns to exist without restraint.  Have you visited a K-12 school lately?  Does the name Taco Bell & Pepsi ring any bells?  Kids actually have no other real options in many situations but to march down the path of adult onset diabetes.  However, nobody is really even talking about this issue but everyone screams about their own pet peeves with righteous indignation.  Probably this is due in part to the fact that going to church is often synonymous with binging and purging, or just binging.  Gluttony is one of those deadly sins that gets a tremendous pass, especially from those who partake and yet avoid other "real" sins that they bumper-sticker endlessly about  Don't make me...

I think the liberties of others are crucial to protect.  But at some point we need to address personal choice and education about these issues as perhaps the best defense in some cases 

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »

This is slightly a fallacy ITTO, because if I choose to binge on turkey and kill myself via cholesterol and weight, it does not affect you (stepping aside tax implications for a moment). When smokers smoke in a public place, their choice of poison IS imposed on me.

Regarding food in school: they do have an option. It's called, take a lunch to school with you. None of those examples really compare to the imposition of second hand smoke, although they are all clearly bad - they point to our gullibility in marketing, but not liberties repressed.

IMO, Gluttony is right there with drug abuse, alcohol abuse etc etc. It's a masochistic insult to my body, but does not impose on yours.

isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 04:48:57 PM »

When smokers smoke in a public place, their choice of poison IS imposed on me.

True.

Regarding food in school: they do have an option. It's called, take a lunch to school with you.

True and false.  These are children perks.  Sometimes they are given a few dollars and are left with a choice: miss 5'th period and go buy far to few calories of some health food downtown or buy a combo meal at the school hosted lunch option - Taco Bell.  Mom doesn't make food, keep food in the fridge or otherwise provide my latchkey ass with anything but a few bucks to get what's available.  Taco Bell is what's for lunch in my case.  Sure blame the parents.  But we should give kids a healthy option in school.  So what I'm saying is effectively we're subjecting kids to second hand adult onset diabetes.  Subjecting anyone to second hand anything - against their will - is the real violation IMO.

they point to our gullibility in marketing, but not liberties repressed.

Again, we're talking about children who haven't the means to make the same choices you and I can freely make.  Of course we actually can provide kids with choices like these if we vote the neocons out of office.  Nothing beats a good old fashioned on-your-ownership society Wink

perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »

I pretty much 100% agree, except that I have enormously strong feelings about parenthood on this issue.

It is tough and a complete PIA to make sure your kids have lunch. And cheaper than buying at the food court, unless you're on a state sponsored food program. It is a drag and most folks don't enjoy it. But it is the job as a parent. So from a position of choice, since, until kids are 18, they are technically without choice while they are under our care, if we choose to watch American Idol rather than making sure there's some baloney and cheese in the fridge, then that is UTTERLY our prerogative to create obesity and/or poor health through poor food choices for your children.

As you well know, nobody ever said that the right choice is the easy one. Although tiring, there is still a choice out there. All that said, I am ABSOLUTELY with you that we should reconsider whom, exactly, is allowed to market to our kids and what, exactly is put into their mouths and bellies. It's disgraceful that we allow the kind of crap in schools that we do. And we should have WAY more healthy and brainfoodish options in school for kids. I think you are on target hinting that this would actually cost us less in the long run.

LOL @ on-your-ownership  ROFLMAO

isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Nerd  Alert: I nerded out on a tangent filled with nerdy tangents.  This is not directed at you at all but I felt inspired to dump about some related, Monkey hooker-ish issues, in a non simian sex worker way Smiley

As you well know, nobody ever said that the right choice is the easy one. Although tiring, there is still a choice out there.

True.  I'd also challenge you to come up with any situation (currently) where you are absolutely without choice regarding second-hand smoke.  I think backwards states such as AZ still allow it in restaurants but even then, who's forcing you to go out and eat at those establishments?  It does take a little work as you pointed out, I agree.  But last I checked you can't smoke in the supermarket, especially down the organic isle.  So where's the second-hand smoke trap adults are forced to endure?

Nobody is "forced" to inhale second-hand smoke these days except for perhaps the kids who have smoking parents at home.  Bothered by smoke found in certain countries you desire to travel to?  Don't go.  Someone smoking close to where you stand?  Move.  Disapprove of smoke in your home?  Disallow it.  Have a job that actually still allows smoking indoors?  Quit.  Ah ha!  But how can I quit since I rely on this income and other jobs don't pay as much, longer commute, frightened of change, etc. etc. etc.  All of these pale in comparison to kids living in an unhealthy lockdown, a completely resolvable lockdown that we choose as a society to tacitly condone.  The market will handle everything for us, I'm sure Roll Eyes  Screw the parents.  They had their chance.  Have some words with the Taco Bells (you're fired), have some words about realistic educational budget requirements without subsidizing through fast food negotiations.  It's a backdoor profit center for the very bastards who want us fat, addicted and able to scrape a little change together to binge on their "value" nuggets, sliders, bites, poopers, extreme bundles, stars, slammers and poopsicles.  Ooops, I forgot littles and poop shooters. 

This causes me a similar feeling of outrage as our beloved backdoor draft does.  People squawk righteously "for God's sake do NOT reinstate the draft!!!!!!  That would just be an awful violation of individual rights!"

Vomit

Reinstate the draft RIGHT NOW.  No?  Ok, then reveal the truth about our backdoor draft openly, so those left with a conscience can make an informed decision.  Nope, not the world we live in currently.  Today folks prefer to say "thank God there's no draft!" and maintain a socioeconomic strategy that puts acceptable percentages of underrepresented people in uniform, prison or in jobs shining shoes.  Then when we "need" people to fight our preemptive wars for us we use the poverty stick to give em the best chance they've got at happiness (brought to you by Carl's Jr.) or simply tell those who enlisted previously that they have NO option but to enjoy a fourth tour of Afghanistan.  No!  Have a draft right now, including your kids Mr. Senator, if that's what we all feel is necessary.  Or change your policies to respect all people and truly regard everyone as equally worth protecting.  We should put our money where our constitutional mouth is Police

In truth, we exchange the health of our kids for poisonous handouts from drug dealers securing their future filled with users of their form of crack.  They're peddling cheap, addictive, physically damaging goods to our children.  It's crack in a tuxedo.  We do this on the local level to pay for extravagant niceties such as teachers, books and school toilet paper.  We do this on the macro level to secure the blinders over America's eyes regarding the actual costs of good public education.  It's so warped I sometimes wish we could simply outlaw private schools.  This way the bitches in power voting on important bills such as some new cigarette tax and flag burning amendments will pay a little more attention to the public school system budget and stop complaining endlessly about how these deadbeat teachers should be reduced in number and paid less.  100 students per "class" sound like a better number?  It's around the corner if we rest on our preferred distraction laurels and piss everything away fighting "terrorism."  There are no terrorists.  There's only people - some "good" and some "bad," both of which tend to organize producing "positive" and "negative" forces.

But in regards to second hand smoke, it's completely your choice these days.  If it remained as it was many years ago you could argue that those "forced" to travel by plane were in the shoes of which you speak.  But even then as adults there was still far more choice in the matter than what children are subjected to today - and without adequate attention paid to the continuing and worsening problem.  So people freak out about smoking within 25 feet of an ATM while subjecting their kids to said violations.  What's worse is we collectively give the situation a pass by blaming the parents.  Sorry but if kids are being neglected and abused it's everyone's problem, not just the deadbeat parents.

I know you realize this but I think it's worth reemphasizing since itto's mission on this planet is to awaken myself and the world around me to those things that are underrepresented, misunderstood or in any way lacking the appropriate attention the degree of import should dictate.  Additionally, I strive to achieve Guinness Book levels of sexual deviance empowering law enforcement to properly categorize such despicable acts and forever imprison those with similar, un-Christian-like lifestyle choices.  Ack!  Damn schizophrenia relapse!

The second hand smoke issue get's plenty of airtime, as does drinking and driving.  But we resist even taking an honest look at other serious and fixable issues because we're a pretty lazy species in general.  We're also fat ROFLMAO

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript