The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 01:47:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I finally understand.  (Read 1240 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:57:58 AM »

I once saw a bumper sticker that read, "God made them adolescent so that we won't cry when they leave."

I thought that was pretty damn bomb, until I saw the genius of the law, trying to rebuild relationships between teens and their parents.

It's the 21 year old drinking law. Brilliant.

You see, at 16, 18, 19 years old it's tough spending time with people that think you are the stupidest person on the planet. So we drink. But then how do we get back home?

Between 16 and 21 (so long as they're close enough) the very cause of strife can be the solution. Take them with, they drive home. You're blotto, they have respect for you because you can drink and they can't. It's the best law that has ever been created. Enforced family time LOL. And everyone's in the proper state of mind for it to be a glorious occasion.

Oh, BTW - parent's weekend in Tucson - going quite well, thanks very much  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 12:39:25 PM by perkiset » Logged

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »

ROFLMAO based on your post I hope you're not the one driving perk Wink

"God made then adolescent so that we won't cry when they leave."

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »

Ooopie. But that'd be an affirmative ITTO. And thank goodness for that and all Smiley

(thanks, patched)

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
rcjordan
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »

>bumper sticker

Saw one that went (sorta) like this:

When I was 18, I thought my dad was the stupidest SOB on the face of the earth.  When I was 28, I found out he was a genius.  How'd he get that smart in just 10 years?
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »

LOL.

RC I used to wonder if I'd end up not knowing a lot of people, other than my wife and kids. Sitting at the pool in Tucson, all alone, it was great to note that I was really not alone at all. I love this place.

Thanks to all Cachers. RC - see you in a month mate...  Mobster

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript