The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2019, 05:09:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: E.T. cant phone home cause his number is blocked.  (Read 4615 times)
schwagman
Rookie

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »

Former astronaut edgar mitchell from apollo 14 mission
in 1970 says that there IS extra terrestrial life and
that is being kept secret from us.

http://news.aol.com/article/astronaut-says-aliens-have-visited-earth/437766?icid=webmail|wbml-aim|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fastronaut-says-aliens-have-visited-earth%2F437766
arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 12:27:53 PM »

anyone even a little bit interested in this topic should watch the disclosure project interviews.

very interesting stuff from credible witnesses. a few of those guys were pretty old too, kinda like listening to your grandfather tell a story. they wouldn't have much to gain from making up these kind of stories.

funny how a man can be sentenced to death based on witness testimony but experts charged with responsibilities such as air traffic control, piloting civilian and military aircraft (which could be armed with nukes), and manning nuke silos are ridiculed or ignored when their testimony describes ufos.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »

my feeling is this.

If they are already here, i am glad. Because then it means they are not here to eat us most likely.
Its when 500 ships show up at once, and they make no effort to hide, that you know your fucked.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
vsloathe
vim ftw!
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »

Maybe they're even benevolent enough to use their superior technology to stop us from blowing ourselves to Kingdom Come, because God knows we need it.

hai
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »

Nope. i doubt it.

heres the reasons why aliens would come.

1) conquest. Not some stupid scifi version. they have the ability to come here, they have the ability to just erase us. But, maybe they want to have some fun, like killing ants with a magnifying glass.
2) food. probably us, but hell, it could be our cars that are tasty. nevertheless, they wont care about the squishy humans.
3) exploration. want to see what up. doubtful they would announce themselves, for fear of us thinking #1 or #2.
4) accident. "what spaceship? im from iceland."
5) interference. didn't you watch startrek? it always goes bad. And unless we are their first, they would know this as well.

When they come, if there is a shitload of ships, or a handful of very big ones, I am starting to dig a very deep hole immediately.
If there is one ship, I wanna meet them, before some jackass shoots at them. Because they are exploring.
a few ships is most likely a bad day as well. Though, it could be BSG trying to find earth... But that also means the assholes are in pursuit.

Regardless, though, I would be happy to know the answer. Food or not.

deregular
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 01:34:01 AM »

Me, Im quite happy presuming that they don't exist.

Couldn't think of anything worse than being awoken in the middle of the night with some strange creature looking over me.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 02:41:24 AM »

1) conquest. Not some stupid scifi version. they have the ability to come here, they have the ability to just erase us. But, maybe they want to have some fun, like killing ants with a magnifying glass.
And people call me twisted Cheesy
Actually thinking about it might not be too stupid if you think about it.
KInda like a sci fi version of that old short story where rich people hunt other people for amusement. Smiley

Was bothering me what the name of the short story was
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game
Also movie is very good also Smiley
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 05:02:24 AM by nop_90 » Logged
arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 05:46:01 AM »

conquest wouldn't need to be violent. manipulation and control of a few people plus denial of the fact they exist means they could rule in secret without threat of rebellion.

or maybe resources. or scientific/military/mining outpost.

Maybe they're even benevolent enough to use their superior technology to stop us from blowing ourselves to Kingdom Come, because God knows we need it.

maybe they have already. Shocked

alot of the larger sightings from military have been at nuke installations. one of the guys in the disclosure interviews talks about a ufo downing a test missile.

i'm scared of a fake invasion.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »

whats worse than the reasons they come, which would more often than not, be bad probably, is the response of us.

The problem is that my list above is based on humanity.
Scout, then send many, then bye bye aztecs/incas/indians/and many more.
even the explorers, who had all the best intentions, fucked things up because the rest of the guys back home wanted bigger houses or something.

But us... our reactions to things unknown. lordy...

We are stupid as a species. "hey look at that cool thing over there! lets go say hi and see whats up!"
bubba: "bang bang bang. It looks funny, and I dont trust it."

jammaster82
Lifer

Thats craigs list for ya

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 09:59:28 AM »

Me, Im quite happy presuming that they don't exist.

Couldn't think of anything worse than being awoken in the middle of the night with some strange creature looking over me.

You shouldnt get married then.  HA!

I think aliens are already here, probing away.  I mean
just look at goatse

Devilish

Actually the raelians believe that wwe have been visited
and they have prophecies and followers.  They run
http://clonaid.com - the pioneers in human cloning
and claim to have several human clones alive now.

Im gonna clone myself, get life insurance, kill my clone
and sail away with my riches.

They claim this information was given to them by the aliens..

http://rael.org/rael_content/intro.php?elan=English

Excerpt:
HUMAN SCIENTISTS FROM ANOTHER PLANET CREATED ALL LIFE ON EARTH USING DNA.

Traces of this epic masterpiece of creation can be found in all religious writings and traditions. It is to them that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed referred. It is now time to welcome them.

WHAT HAPPENED?

On the 13th of December 1973, French journalist Rael was contacted by a visitor from another planet, and asked to establish an Embassy to welcome these people back to Earth.

The extra-terrestrial human being was a little over four feet tall, had long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin, and exuded harmony and humor. Rael recently described him by saying quite simply, "If he were to walk down a street in Japan, he would not even be noticed." In other words, they look like us, and we look like them. In fact, we were created "in their image" as explained in the Bible.

He told Rael that:

"We were the ones who designed all life on earth"
"You mistook us for gods"
"We were at the origin of your main religions"
"Now that you are mature enough to understand this,we would like to enter official contact through an embassy"

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:07:56 AM by jammaster82 » Logged

The watched pot, never boils... But if you walk away from it , the soup burns.  What gives?
arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »

rael is a crazy full of shit cult leader running his cult from my province.

yeah, aliens gave technology to this crazy pervert so he could make a sex cult.

how come they always give their secrets and comunicate with crazy people? Huh?
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »

Best. Thread. At. The. Cache. Yet.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »

raeliens make me giggle.

basically, anyone who is crazy is funny.

arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

ok, this is why i think something is going on. what - i don't know.

my 2nd cousins, who are more like an aunt and uncle you could say (they are my parents age), saw a craft when they were up north at their country house.
other people have seen stuff up there, but their testimony i could discount. not my cousins. they are not story tellers, they are honest, THEY wouldn't believe this kind of story and they maybe wouldn't have believed each if they both hadn't seen the same thing. they only told a few people and were nervous to do so.

the husband was in the forest gathering wood, the wife was close to the house. they both saw a large (i don't know how large) black triangle shaped craft slowly hovering about 100 feet above the tree line. it stopped and stayed above them for some time. it was completely silent and they noticed the forest also became quiet. then it left.

this wasn't a shooting star or a distant object or light in the sky. it was late afternoon or evening and there was plenty of light, and what they saw was unmistakably a large black triangle shaped object moving silently, then stopping for a while, then moving again.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 08:04:21 PM »

Alright fine, i'll share...

I lived in NJ just outside NYC. I could see the twintowers from my bedroom.
We had a house in upstate NY. It was about a 1.5 hour drive, 2 if no moon because its was damn dark and the deer were everywhere.

One time, driving up there, I was 17. I left at about 8pm like I normally would when I went up there. This was a no moon night, and I made it to the halfway point at about 9pm. It was basically a bridge that marked if this was going to be a 2 hour or 1.5 hour trip depending on when you got there.
I had the radio on and they were doing a 5play-friday or some bullshit like that where they played 5 songs from one artist each segment.
At about 9-9:15 a 5 play of Van Halen was starting, and hot for teacher was playing, at about 1 minute i (i think), my car died and I coasted to the side. It started right back up, and I went on my way. Noticed that the radio was onto some other artist, but thought nothing of it at the time other than, huh, must have fucked up.
I got to the house after 11pm, over an hour late. My parents thought I wasn't coming, because I always made it there before 10pm. They even called and left a message at home. About an hour of missing time. Wierd, a little freaked by it, but moved on and went to bed. In the morning I woke up with my pillow stuck to the back of my head with blood. I had a puncture wound in the base of my skull. Needless to say, this freaked us all the fuck out.

I now have a bump that comes back suddenly every 8 months or so, and disappears over a few weeks. I've even gone to the doctor, gotten it xrayd, and checked out to make sure it wasnt anything bad, like cancer or something. Nothing.

On top of it, that weekend, we were all sitting out on the deck, having morning coffee. From the east, over the hill, we heard a hum, kind of like a power transformer. It got louder and louder and louder over the course of about 30 minutes. You could feel it through the ground and it became uncomfortably loud, physically, in your chest. In addition there was an orange glowing disk/ball right at the end, that was traveling low over the trees, actually casting glow onto the treeline. It disappeared behind a hill, and about a minute later the sounds stopped instantly. So abruptly that it was shocking. Imagine standing in front of concert speakers, full blast, then OFF in an empty stadium.

So there's my fucked up alien story for you. No idea what really was going on. Could have all been coincidental timing, like I just happened to be driving slow, radio guys fucked up, I cut my head, and the military decided to test a new crazy ass noise machine in farmland upstate NY.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript