The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2019, 11:25:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyonce is a pirate and a thief, causing great damage to Germany  (Read 917 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2010, 04:22:11 PM »

http://techdirt.com/articles/20100215/0129328161.shtml

Thank God for Germany's support for the arts and artists.  If they didn't have these protective laws, art would be brutally victimized and eventually the artists would leave the country.  I realize this sounds extreme and completely retarded, but Beyonce is in fact a criminal and should be despised by all who appreciate the arts 

The comments are awesome:

I've never been more greatful for copyright. Let's have BeoncÚ to take off the infringing bikini.

1. If Beyonce in that bikini is wrong, then I don't want to be copyright....

2. In a filing of copyright case over a bikini, do you charge the plaintiff for indecent exposure if they drop the suit?

3. It seems to me that a lawsuit over a bikini is ridiculous from top to bottom....

4. Insert your creative pun here (or at least it would be creative, if only you had an expectation to be paid for it....)

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript