The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 02:36:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: an interesting site  (Read 3030 times)
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »

love this interface:  pretty cool concept

http://pearltree.com/

When I was your age we used to walk to the TV to change the channel....  _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 10:24:00 PM »

Been a while dood. hope all is well.

Will have to get to a full computer to see it, the 'pad just shows a blue and white under construction page.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 06:09:08 AM »

Its the interface i was trying to describe so many years ago!  I guess its flash but its pretty cooL! Now off to Ngram the internets and duplicate the interface... then... WORLD DOMINATION!

When I was your age we used to walk to the TV to change the channel....  _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 06:20:20 AM »

Oh i got a contract to do some outdoors stuff... took me two weeks, i worked 70 hours
a week on it, and actually SPENT money to do it.... <sigh!>  lost two pants sizes though
but covered in poison ivy , chiggers and bloodblisters.

<sigh!> Why do I keep pushing this monkey button, i know they wont be giving
me any more blow.

Cheesy

Oh and I was so tired i put the wrong link the site is http:\\pearltrees.com   plural.

perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 08:00:13 AM »

LOL well that makes a helluva lot more sense.

I'll install flash on my box for a bit just to look at it.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
daviator
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »

I get an Under Construction message on my MBP.
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »

MBP?

its http://www.pearltrees.com i think u can just watch the video on that page and
get the idea...

so perkiset, you really dont use flash ever?

Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRjooxoNXx4

this is the intro video

perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »

Do my best not to, it's a clunky beast and it's slowly going away - so having it uninstalled gives me a pretty solid outlook on what's left out there, and how prevalent it is.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript