The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2019, 06:06:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A great telephone number to keep  (Read 974 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 10:19:07 AM »

If you're in a hotel with LodgeNet and have troubles with the movies you are watching (reset a movie your watching or ... other things) you may know that the local hotel has no ability to locally administer the system. After a bit of working I got the hotel last night to give me their tech support number and I was able to get exactly what I wanted done, much to the amazement of PinkHat whom has never just been sitting around listening while I've socially engineered.

Anyhoo, here's the number: 888-563-4363. They'll ask for the site number and maybe you're id - if you don't get that from the front desk, you'll at least need the hotels front desk number and to sound like you're a lost guest that was transferred there by a non-assisting front desk. There are lots of call center agents there, you should be able to call a couple times to get different agents and work your game if you need to.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 03:56:15 PM by perkiset » Logged

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »

Nice perks - thanks.  I thought LodgeNet was somehow related to the AVN awards Wink

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript