The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2019, 11:58:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best way to build seo friendly backlinks  (Read 8810 times)
goodboy2010
n00b

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2010, 06:03:44 PM »

what is the best way to build seo friendly backlinks?
social bookmarking service
yahoo answers
forum posting and forum signatures?
or others?

No links in sigs.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »

what is the best way to build seo friendly backlinks?
social bookmarking service
yahoo answers
forum posting and forum signatures?
or others?

purchase them from Irish Wonder.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
KaptainKrayola
Keeper of Pie
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 10:35:30 AM »

Ditto

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
lamontagne
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 01:02:45 PM »

1.) build network of small sites with real content that are completely legit.

2.) build spider to find forms. hand submit to these forms.

use 2 to give ranks to 1. use 1 to give ranks to anything. I've spent the past year analyzing serps and I have concluded it is that simple.

PS. Links will not get you ranked on the first page for anything other than long tail. Look at the Serps. Analyze every factor that may play a role in seo you can think of on the top 10 for any good keyword. Links are only 1/3 of the equation. Forget the 200 factors bullshit you may have heard from google. There are 3 key elements I have found for 2010, and links is actually the easiest of the 3 to get (one of them can ONLY be bought). This is all assuming you want to be legit and have your site stick to the top of the serps.

I have already given away too much. Look at the serps.

EDIT: seo is difficult these days unless you have been in the game a while. the learning curve for a newcomer is going to be steep. you're going to need a bit of money (more than just domain + hosting) if you want to get anywhere within the first year. don't listen to the hype of "oh I started last week and I make $150 a day now". I would honestly recommend you write an ebook (something unique, dont do some shitty fake "guru ppc guide" or "seo guide".. do something like, "how to build furniture by hand" or "how to find great fishing spots"..use google trends to find a decent idea to write about) and use pay per click/clickbank type affiliate program. build a small nest egg promoting these and then go after seo.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:14:47 PM by lamontagne » Logged

"Long time no see. I only pray the caliber of your questions has improved." - Kevin Smith
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 01:59:36 PM »

I have already given away too much. Look at the serps.

Interestingly, I believe this user is an edit link dropper, so I think he knows well enough how to create links Wink

But Its great to see you spill a bit in any case Smiley

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
lamontagne
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »

haha... im a sucker... i got punkd...god i hate that show, i'm sorry i referenced it...

"Long time no see. I only pray the caliber of your questions has improved." - Kevin Smith
Gardner
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 05:23:43 AM »

Hello guys...!
I think forum posting,blog commenting,article submission and social bookmarking are the best ways to build search engine optimization backlinks....!
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 07:27:21 AM »

I'm guessing Gardner is a back filler.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 08:29:24 AM »

Ya think?  ROFLMAO

christianssjons
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 01:56:52 AM »

You should focus on creating a good internal linking structure which can be uses for better SEO as well as to offer readers an easy way to navigate your site, and this needs to be done before you start working on linking from external sources. ... Thus, your homepage can feature links to your best content. Using a plugin means you can do this on autopilot or you have the choice of doing it by hand. As an example, let's say you apply this to your Auto Link

Sorry man, no links in sigs.
Jamesjackk
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 02:47:48 AM »

The best way to get backlinks are mention below:
1.Hubpages.
2.Link exchange.
3.Guest blogging.
4.Social Bookmarking sites.
5.Prefer do follow.

no iinks in sigs.
willyyard
n00b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:19 AM »

There are several ways to build back links. I prefer to build back links using articles, blogs and guest post. These are reliable and help to improve keyword's ranking on search engines.

No links in the sig for you!
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 08:00:53 AM »

This bot post biz is really funny.

rcjordan
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 11:06:07 AM »

>best way

xrumer and sick submit
wilsondavid
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »

To build SEO friendly back links, you have knowledge of all technique which used to do SEO. For better quality links you have also avoid black hat SEO.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript