The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 10:22:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEO Chicks Interview with Fantomaster  (Read 7698 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2010, 09:56:08 AM »

This is fun - an interview with Ralph Tegtmeier, the Fantomaster, about his business and what he's up to. A wonderful and brilliant man, and dear friend.

Thanks Dirk - caught this on your FB page.

Part 1:

Part 2:

BTW ITTO: You'd find this of most interest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Tegtmeier  Shocked

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:00:30 AM by perkiset » Logged

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 11:57:40 AM »

Nice find.  And yes, Ralph's got a very interesting background.  I would invite him to try life without smoking for a while.  It's damn interesting, and much better - at least in my particular orbit Wink

This reminded me of an old poem I love called One Star in Sight.

Thanks  Smiley

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
dirk
Global Moderator
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:03:57 PM »

I have found it at YouTube before it was officially announced here:
http://www.seo-chicks.com/1658/interview-with-fantomaster-ses-london-2010-part-i.html

Credits to Nichola from SEO Chicks.

@ed: Maybe we will see us next year in London at the SES :-)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:45 PM »

It's about time for PinkHat and I to get across the pond again old friend ... I think I'll put it the cooker and let it set for a bit.

And BTW it's been nice seeing you about Smiley

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
dirk
Global Moderator
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 10:24:11 PM »

Yep, you know already several nice places here in Europe, and there are lots more to visit :-)

Vulture Nosedive: Visit Europe while it is still there
(Geier Sturzflug: Besuchen Sie Europa solange es noch steht)

Long time ago - 1983: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXt2S9bmLJY

Vulture Nosedive was the name of the band.

Visit Europe while it is still there was the slogan of an American travel agency,
long before it appea­red on the propaganda posters of the German peace movement.

A funny video, but with a very serious topic: nuclear war...
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »

I have been following Fantomaster's stuff for few years. He is one of the search engine guys who understand that reality is not what Google says it is but it's what you can see in Google. SEO people are generally unimaginative and tend to always follow what's been said in some course or forums. They rarely do measured experiments and come up with their own ideas. To me SEO who experiments on their own and understands that nothing else matters than what happens in Google is only SEO I would trust to listen advice from - based on writings, Fantomaster fills that criteria.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »

In something like 2003 PinkHat and I rented a car and drove from Paris to Belgium where Ralph and Dirk live ... we had a great visit and their assistance REALLY helped us come along in both the white and black hat SEO worlds. Brilliant men, both, and wonderful friends.

Yes, their ideas about the world and iWorld are provocative and illuminating. Pragmatic and irreverent, brilliant with a wry wit twist, I've enjoyed every time I've been privileged to hang out with them.

But Ralph those Turkish cigarettes will be the end of you yet.

christianssjons
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 01:58:25 AM »

Fantomaster – a smart cookie, great guy and a worthy read (tho more regular posting would be nice Ralph ). I must admit he only stayed off the 'slacker' list 'cause he's a great guy to hang with… hehe.. Dave Naylor – it's good to see Dave is post ... A must have for any search geek. SEO Chicks – while they don't post enough for a hungry search geek such as I, always great edutainment! Judith is also a fellow SEO Warrior…makes it worth a follow right there!

Sorry man, no links in sigs.
rcjordan
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 08:02:43 PM »

best beard in seo
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »

ROFLMAO

ghalehame
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »

I think SEO get difficult day by day for everyone, its really tough task to be done ! I think there are many professional out there launching their training course & guide peoples how to make money with SEO advance strategy !

Tedd
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 05:45:59 AM »

I watched this video on Youtube 2 month ago.This beard men Ralph Tegtmeier is really hilarious.
janicethomas
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 09:18:09 PM »

Don't make me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript