The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 07:02:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Callback: ITTO (and Jairez if you're about...)  (Read 1636 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 09:05:02 AM »

The other night I'm driving with my youngest and we're doing our regular drive-time activity - we'll each pick a piece of music on our 'pods to turn the other on to something new. Been pretty great and he's getting very good. Anyhoo, he turns me on to a new group (new to me at least) called Ludo (actually, a single guy) doing this really cool Twisted Circus sort of stuff that I think you'd be rather fond of. I take him home and turn him on to my stash of the Elfman and the original Twisted Circus.

So now my youngest is bouncing around the house singing Only A Lad and I Like Little Girls like he's found the motherlode  ROFLMAO . So I was thinking of the early 80s, garages, top ramen and Monster Island and wanted to let you know.

Hope you have a great day mate Smiley

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
jairez
Expert

JTFC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:23:17 AM »

JTFC!!  WAY, WAY COOL!!

OK, 2 things here - first, you beat me to the punch!  I've been meaning to reach out to you guys and just say Hi and that I hope things are going great for you!

2nd - I have a playlist on my iPod for my oldest (Jake - just turned 8 Shocked ) and just recently added Ain't This The Life from Boingo's EP!  Also, dating back to Monster Island, I added Time Warp and started teaching him the dance so that one day, he too will be able to dance in his garage with his two business partners!

My homework assignment - got to check out this Ludo character and see what else he's stealing from our past  Don't make me...  Probably has a 10 minute opening on his album where talks about how he "gets the menstrual cramps real hard."  <asshole>

Be well my frineds, and more sooner than later!

- ja

Spontaneity has it's time and place.  [Sluggo, 1990-ish]
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 10:55:05 PM »

I love the way he sniffs/worships that bone in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI!  But from what I've heard of Ludo, I have to say I really like it.  Hell, did Elvis cry foul when the Stray Cats claimed the rockabilly throne?  Hell no.  Elvis died toilette-side with honor!

Good to hear from you Ja!  Miss you and look forward to seeing you again perks.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript