The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 12:24:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where to buy fast anonymous proxies ?  (Read 5952 times)
NYDAz
Expert

The Night Stalker

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:23:33 AM »

anyone knows a good vendor ? For PPPOE ?

what's up?
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »

I have some experience in buying proxies and just trust me when I say that you really want to specify a little better what you want or else you'll end up with scraped public proxies that die in record time or don't work at all.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
NYDAz
Expert

The Night Stalker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

let's say that I want to keep my anonimity at the highest level !

In every thing I do

what's up?
NYDAz
Expert

The Night Stalker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 01:55:49 AM »

I'm testing a VPN ... I'll let you guys know the results !

Wink

what's up?
svakanda
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »

Hey NYDaz,

I have not tried this little company out, but they came to me with a recommendation, and I plan to in the future.  It looks like a pretty good deal.

https://secure.uniqueinternetservices.com/index.html#20K

for $35 / mo

Fast 20K Regular Access Proxy Servers  - This product allows you to use up to 15 sockets at one time on our Socks5 or HTTP proxy servers. These proxies can be directly configured inside your Internet programs that have proxy and firewall settings.

All of our proxy servers work with secure pages.
All of our proxies are also totally anonymous and are not detected by port probes as proxy servers. Our private list is mixed with some RDNS spoofed, NO-RDNS at all, Real ISP domain names, and many different extra stealth proxy options. Each proxy uses it's own static IP address.
Fast 20K (static) http and socks5 proxy servers.
When using one of our proxies, your real ip address will be hidden from hackers and sites that geographically locate your city, state, country and real isp information. You get access to 374 Socks5 and 385 HTTP static proxy servers.
When using proxy firewall you can use both socks and http proxies with your programs to give you a total of 759 different ip addresses to choose from for each program.

This product works with ProxyFirewall

a ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what it's for.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »

Hey NYDaz,

I have not tried this little company out, but they came to me with a recommendation, and I plan to in the future.  It looks like a pretty good deal.

https://secure.uniqueinternetservices.com/index.html#20K

for $35 / mo
Well, I have some experience with these guys. They are pretty ok but if they get even 1 complain that you used their proxy for anything nasty and that includes stuff like wordpress comment spam, you'll be kicked out. They also sell the same list under many, many different company names and sites.

arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 03:24:18 PM »

those fuckers banned me fast. Angry

wtf do you need a pool of dsl proxies for if not spamming?
comment spam should be the least of their legal worries.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »

wtf do you need a pool of dsl proxies for if not spamming?
comment spam should be the least of their legal worries.

ROFLMAO No lie. "Why, exactly, are you purchasing these 24 hydroponic units, indoor sunlight, baggies and scales? Science project, right?"

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
ispyguy757
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 11:14:37 AM »

its like thescott and laci peterson incident http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson... i mean *REALLY*... an idiocratic moron FERTILIZER SALESMAN oblivious to "THE LIST" as if every move a nitrogen dealer made in the age of the homeland security crap could ggo unnoticed??? dumbass

It kind of ties in with nb's comment about whether or not he cares about if they find him and at least him not getting tampon ads.

http://www.perkiset.org/forum/obscurites_curiosities_arcanity/libgmail_or_why_i_love_linux_and_python_and_the_internet-t931.0.html;msg6609#msg6609

they are going to be able to find you.

.  you dont think there is data stored somewhere about your payment method linked to the proxy service that could link you to the purchase of the unnecessary grow equipment?

Id much rather do peat moss flooding 'blown glass'' pipes with fish  and oak leave tea spiked with epsom salts for quadruple harvest running through the water as it floods through the GLASS TUBES artificially sunlighted by an array of OTT full spectrum lights with mylar reflection perfection all bought with cash so i could produce the most perfect trifecta top level canopy-nothing-in-the-shade-run-on-sentence best rose buds that i would leave on until they dead head and i can procure them and dry them upside down completely in a glass mason jar with the lid cracked so the pith can run out of the stems and completely cure the flowers...  im just sayin... Wink

But i agree perkiset.  My question is, what stops the recLORDS from tracking you back to the proxy service...  the day of the anonymous post at the public library is long gone... you have to show TWO forms of id to even get a login.... we are all on the list.. so how would they not eventually track you back to spam... if thats the least of your daliances..

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 11:21:26 AM by ispyguy757 » Logged

No links in signatures please
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 01:10:19 PM »

Actually it's not THAT hard to become untraceable. All it takes is virtual assistant, pair of eyes and cheap netbook. Virtual assistant is optional and acts only as extra buffer and pair of eyes is for spotting cameras around the city. When you find free-for-all wifi in camera free place (outside coffee shop etc.), you take your netbook that's used only for this activity and instruct your virtual assistant. You can always mask things up and if the money is good, virtual assistant is not probably going to care if they are from India or similar country. All monetary issues can be solved quite easily with little bit of knowledge where to funnel all your income and how to pay for everything online. Paying online can be quite easy. Here's a way I just thought for small fish wanting to generate untraceable income. All it takes is affiliate network that pays with online wallet services like PayPal, AlertPay etc. and affiliate skills. You make commissions, they pay to your online wallet, you pay your shit from your online wallet with that money. When you start generating more income you can always buy those truly anonymous credit cards from countries that are next to impenetrable when it comes to banking secrets. Of course all identities you use to register in services are fake so those leads are dead. Now if you use proxies, TOR, VPNs etc. to buy some time, when they actually find out the IP for that wifi spot, you are not there anymore.

All this is not necessary for your average blog comment spammer but it's something I have been thinking about. Please do put holes in my theory if you can think any Smiley

NYDAz
Expert

The Night Stalker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

For now ... it's enough a high-anonimity VPN with 6 servers ! Subscribed like a month ago !

what's up?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript