The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 17, 2019, 11:56:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viliv S7  (Read 1911 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »

I know I know, it's worthless since it's not a Mac Wink  But damn this looks nice.  It's a "netbook/tablet."

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2353036,00.asp

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »

Reminds me of this:

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »

'95 - that was a roll ... and I love the new nick K. Reminds me of a project I was working on ... had a code name "Cougar..." hhh...

@ Viliv - looks interesting and they sure are trying to get after that form factor. I'm really looking forward to what Mac comes out with to shake it all up. So many of them all kind of look the same... even if Mac doesn't dominate, they'll certainly get the other manufacturers working harder...

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 01:15:14 AM »

'95 - that was a roll ... and I love the new nick K. Reminds me of a project I was working on ... had a code name "Cougar..." hhh...
What new nick? I don't get it Idea...

@ Viliv - looks interesting and they sure are trying to get after that form factor. I'm really looking forward to what Mac comes out with to shake it all up. So many of them all kind of look the same... even if Mac doesn't dominate, they'll certainly get the other manufacturers working harder...
I have always associated those LARGE sidepanels on display with OOOOLLLLDDDD computers. I prefer them as tiny as possible and actually if you want to impress me, make the display look as big as possible on the device.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »

What new nick? I don't get it Idea...
Sorry, meant "sig"

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »

Reminds me of this:

ROFLMAO  (sounding like a Tree Ent) Well........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm they are both very small.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript