The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2019, 08:34:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust the Cloud? Americans Say: "No Way!!!"  (Read 1104 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »

However, at the end of the article they concede:

Those who make the most money have the least concern about financial obligations (36%), online transactions (38%) and a health epidemic (37%).
College graduates are also less worried. The percentage of grads who are very or extremely concerned about national security, health epidemic, identity theft, meeting financial obligations and personal safety are lower than those who didn't graduate from college.

No news is good news ROFLMAO

Full article: http://www.pcworld.com/article/174301/trust_the_cloud_americans_say_no_way.html?tk=rss_news

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 07:26:46 PM »

Major question that was not asked.
"How many of the people taking the survey actually know what a computing cloud is ?"

I could have asked the question how many people feel safe about a tomato storing your personal information.
Then I probably could have come up with the same results.

Of poorly educated people are more concerned about things they do not understand.

Anyway interesting article. Increases my total disrespect for sheeple intelligence in general Smiley

isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 08:20:10 PM »

Major question that was not asked.
"How many of the people taking the survey actually know what a computing cloud is ?"

I could have asked the question how many people feel safe about a tomato storing your personal information.
Then I probably could have come up with the same results.

Of poorly educated people are more concerned about things they do not understand.

Anyway interesting article. Increases my total disrespect for sheeple intelligence in general Smiley

Ditto ROFLMAO

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript