The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2019, 02:15:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SugarSync Free  (Read 1301 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

Very nice free (<= 2GB) util, and low-cost upgrade for more storage.  It syncs PCs and Macs with auto-online backups.  Whenever a linked PC or Mac is connected to the net it gets synced.  Not a bad service IMO.

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,80530/description.html?tk=rss_downloads_weekly_null

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:09:58 AM »

Isn't this like www.getdropbox.com? I have been using that for few months and it works great.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »

Looks nice ... that's the way it's all going to go ... the wired-sync options are just so crappy. I use me.com for files as well as contacts, calendar and bookmarks - works nicely and at $99/year, since it syncs all our computers (my desk, notebook, iPhone, PinkHat's desk, note, iPhone) and gives me web access to all of it as well, it works really nicely for us.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript