The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2019, 05:11:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: small business voip multi-line telephone systems  (Read 2349 times)
rcjordan
Lifer

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »

Anybody here using one? I need a 3 or 4-line system with fax.

Here's one I found but I know nothing about them other than what's on their site:

http://www.ringcentral.com/office/plansandpricing.html
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »

The real deal is to go VOIPaaS. I do that with two clients now, it's great. You purchase just the phones and the rest is simply routed to you. All the bells and whistles of a full blown switch with none of the capitalized cost. Can pass you details it you're interested, although I don't know that you're interested in backhauling your voice traffic from the Pima Indian reservation ... Wink

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »

@perks
I am interested in the details on how you can harvest cell phone numbers
And then back haul all voice traffic to PH

While you are at it can you supply me with sales scripts for penis enlargement pills  ROFLMAO
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 03:37:34 PM »

While you are at it can you supply me with sales scripts for penis enlargement pills  ROFLMAO
PM on the way  ROFLMAO

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
rcjordan
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 03:03:12 PM »

update:

I found this one. Turns out they are located near the Research Triangle Park area in the center of the state (where all the server farms have tended to congregate), about 2.5 hours drive. Louise visited for a live demo. Looks promising.

http://www.phonebooth.com/on-demand/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript