The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2019, 11:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Transmit 4.0 out, but that's not the point...  (Read 1115 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2010, 12:42:51 PM »

After getting a marketing spam about Transmit 4.0 being out (that's the FTP I use) I went to the site. Bought the update, it's got some great features.

But the thing that impressed me was their use of HTML5 and the Webkit. Whether you like the look or not, they've definitely done their homework. The transaction part was seamless and smooth, behaving more like an application than any of my stuff LOL ... IMO studying their code would be strong for anyone still invested in building websites, especially if you're going to be doing front edge stuff.

Convenience link: http://panic.com/transmit/

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 12:50:06 PM »

Yeah, I said that same thing when I saw the site earlier today. Panic has always made great product sites and this is no exception.

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript