The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 06:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenOffice Mouse?  (Read 2193 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »

LOL - http://openofficemouse.com/pr110609.html  Looks like they went as far away from the Mac single-button approach as possible.  Doesn't this look just fantastic??  Undecided  I'm a gamer at heart, and gaming can't justify this thing.  I could see it used in specialty situations but man that's a miss-click just waiting to happen IMO.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO wow does that look like a cluster... honestly I don't even use ANY of the extra buttons on a mouse as it is, that'd just creep me out

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 02:46:15 PM »

The Apple hockey puck that shipped with the old iMacs was their "claim to fame" in the usability department.  Bottom line, it should be an extension of your intentions.  Yeah I hate it when a mouse has those easy to accidentally click left-side "browser back" buttons, etc.

With this one it's like why don't you just strap a friggin keyboard to each hand and be done with it ROFLMAO

perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »

Apple has always had a weird thing about mice as well. That hockey puck was absolutely horrible. But then, the so-called "Mighty Mouse" was not that far behind IMO. After the initial one-button mouse of the original Mac, I've not used an Apple mouse full time ever - but I am *considering* getting one of the new mice because it feels good ... but it'll be hard to tear me from my Logitech.

@ strap on ( Roll Eyes ) Nutballs was talking a bit ago about an M$ keyboard he say that was all glass, but that sensed where your fingers were and placed the keys underneath them ... I think that's pretty clever.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 03:59:11 AM »

@ strap on ( Roll Eyes ) Nutballs was talking a bit ago about an M$ keyboard he say that was all glass, but that sensed where your fingers were and placed the keys underneath them ... I think that's pretty clever.
Yeah.. and knowing Microsoft "sensing" is probably going to be just fantastic... Soon all Perk's classes look like this:
Code:
>?ogo

duncrion xurl(] }
evgo "Niceosofr r0cls#:
{
)>

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 10:56:35 AM »

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

My functions look like that now Wink

isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 02:27:53 PM »

Code:
>?ogo

duncrion xurl(] }
evgo "Niceosofr r0cls#:
{
)>

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript