The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2019, 07:39:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obscured by "Cloud Computing" - again  (Read 1358 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2009, 11:22:41 AM »

Hi Cache,

I'm preparing a presentation I'm giving on Tuesday on Cloud Computing, the Force.com development framework, and finally my latest application within Force.com.  So I searched on one of the topics I'm going to cover: SaaS L4.  This is what I got from Google:

Geeze I was kinda hoping to find what someone else had to say on the subject  ROFLMAO  In fairness SaaS L4 is a little less used than SaaS Level 4, but not by much.

But here's to "SEO Perkiset" Applause 

You've always been damn good at that.  Actually I'm at the top 2 unpaid results on the page.  I gave up trying to find the friggin wiki with an L4 definition on the same search: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_as_a_service.  I had to put wiki in my search string before that one showed up anywhere close to the first page!

Damn perks Praise  Soon this post will probably appear in the number 3 spot.  I'll bet people actually make money on this sort of thing Wink

EDIT: I just noticed the first result - a "paid" add by Google.  Hmmmm.....
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 11:27:23 AM by isthisthingon » Logged

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

You're most kind, particularly since I've done no SEO on the Cache for a great long time ... and the framework of this page is horrible for it IMO. It is on my list to get all that sorted and get stuff better SERPs. But I appreciate the plug. What I do do is awfully good for my clients Wink

(All that said, many of the boys you regularly converse with her kick my scrawny white ass in SEO both dark and light ... )

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:48:40 PM »

(All that said, many of the boys you regularly converse with her kick my scrawny white ass in SEO both dark and light ... )

I figured as much since it's only a small slice of what you do.  But trust me on this perks, your ass is not scrawny Wink

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript