The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 17, 2019, 06:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linking and rss model  (Read 2178 times)
nattsurfaren
Journeyman

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »

Hi, I want some opinion and feed back of an idea I have.

I have a linktool that find link places and add links to them. The problem is that this tool is slow. So I need to make the best of it for my BH strategy.
So here goes the idea.
I create WH looking blogs. 1 blog per domain (not subdomain). Each blog use a custom made rss feed. Rss feed comes from a central server. I load the rss feed with varous goodies but mixed within I sprinkle some BH links. So if I want to test Squidoo lenses I just add a link to it on a single point and all blogs will have links to it instantly.
The reason for using blogs is that I can change template very easy so that the blogs looks as unique as possible.
Now for each blog I can use my slow link adding tool and create links to them. Google likes slow better so it will be safer for the blogs. Its another matter with the rss with all BH links but if google ban me I just create a new with instant links to it.

So how can this be improved and does it have any flaw?

/Natt
jammaster82
Lifer

Thats craigs list for ya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »

Sounds interesting...

What specifically is a WH looking blog?

What linktool are you using?

The watched pot, never boils... But if you walk away from it , the soup burns.  What gives?
nattsurfaren
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 07:22:13 PM »

The linktool is my home made browser robot.
If I would use a different link spamming tool I would use use a trackback spam script.
WH  = White Hat.
My goal is a no spammy looking blog. Currently they look spammy. Need adding som pictures I think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript