The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 17, 2019, 06:20:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that can make your website a hit.  (Read 2602 times)
Rydberg
n00b

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2012, 01:34:48 AM »

A website has become one of the most powerful means for communication in todayís world. In order to make a website effective, the designer needs to consider certain factors while designing the site. The design, layout, colors and navigation style has a great role in influencing the audience and deciding whether they will visit the site or not. The sole aim of developing a site is to sell products or to do business. The design of the site should be done considering this. Hence, while hiring a web development company to develop your site, make sure to hire the best web design company    available in your area. The web designing and development services can have a tremendous impact on the overall sales of the business and increase the volume of traffic to the websites. If visitors come back to your site, then the design is successful. But if they don't then it is time to add, change, redesign and develop your site in order to increase the traffic.

Businesses design websites to showcase their products, services etc. Organizations or individuals develop sites to send messages to the public. Hence the design of the site should convey the intended message clearly to the target audience. For ex; a kidís shop website should be colorful and designed so as to attract children. An automobile website should be designed to be stylish and to attract the eye of the audience. The designer should have the sense to know what kind of design style is most suitable for the prosperity of the website and business.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:54:13 AM »

Awesome and timely information.

I hope you don't mind that I've scraped out the self promoting links from the text, but I'm certain that won't bother you, being the altruistic giver of information you clearly are.

I'm going to have to give this whole, "web site" thing a think. Cheers.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
daviator
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »

I'm confident that Rydberg will become a frequent and interesting contributor to The Cache.  He seems to be a wealth of knowledge!

D'oh!
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »

Indeed. I eagerly await his next syllable.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
mxtecsubs
n00b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 03:16:37 AM »

Will definitely checkout your service.

No links in sigs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript