The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2019, 09:25:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Droid phone sound quality is "not great"  (Read 1520 times)
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »

In response to the widely reported Droid echo problem, Verizon updates the software and hopes for the best: http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/120809-verizon-updates-droid-software-users.html?source=NWWNLE_nlt_daily_pm_2009-12-08

I have yet to experience a five-star wireless phone loaded with cool features perform its primary function well.  Usually they're so cool and addictive that their owners are ashamed to report the truth about the quality.  It's even more embarrassing for an IT person to admit that they signed 2-years of their wireless life away to a bad option.  I'm guilty of this myself.  Well to be fair, I freely admit it but definitely felt embarrassed once boxed in. 

But I actually want the best for Android, not specifically Droid, since the spread of digital democracy is only possible through truly open source and free software initiatives 

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »

I have yet to experience a five-star wireless phone
You had me right there Smiley

Someday, someone will make a phone that is actually impressive. Or not. But in any case, it's certainly not been done yet. (specifically telco here)

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript