The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 11:19:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: citrix nirvana phone update  (Read 1819 times)
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2010, 11:34:27 AM »

http://4sp.in/38U

perk, this is definitely a big deal for us... almost there...

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 12:39:34 PM »

Man that's frickin' hot ... The pad approaches phone, the phone approaches pad.

I think that Moore's law must now be inclusive of size and capability of device, not just processing speed. We are accelerating towards massive capability (massive) in just a phone and a pico-projector.

Does it feel a little like the very first time you saw/built a website again? Wink 

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 03:14:56 PM »

if not the projector at least wireless broadcast of that monitor image so that you dont need it tethered to the workstation...  that way you could just have your device on you and discover monitors and keyboards that were nearby to utilize...

When I was your age we used to walk to the TV to change the channel....  _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 10:36:22 PM »

Was that a giant ball of wax in his ear or is he an android?   ROFLMAO

Nice tech though, especially for those on the road with nothing but iPhones all the time - which apparently is rather common these days Wink

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 11:43:37 PM »

Nuts and I have been fantasizing about a thin client that was well, just an iPhone.

This "cloud thing" is not going anywhere but up and out. Wink

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 02:28:59 AM »

if not the projector at least wireless broadcast of that monitor image so that you dont need it tethered to the workstation...  that way you could just have your device on you and discover monitors and keyboards that were nearby to utilize...

air display .... in the app store....

When I was your age we used to walk to the TV to change the channel....  _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript