The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 10:39:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big G: Putting the 'Zero' back in zero tolerance  (Read 1135 times)
rcjordan
Lifer

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2010, 12:23:47 PM »

"Upon review of your account, we've noted that your blog has repeatedly violated Blogger's Terms of Service ... [and] we've been forced to remove your blog. Thank you for your understanding."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/feb/11/google-deletes-music-blogs
isthisthingon
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 12:59:37 PM »

For a second I actually thought they were blaming Google for this ROFLMAO  Is there anyone on the planet who actually believes Google would choose to purge information, ever?  Google should be spanked a little for doing this in such an emotionless way.  But unless someone comes back and proves that they didn't violate the terms of service and did not violate copyright laws, then why is anyone blaming Google? 

Who's the villain in this suspense thriller? 

Google has deleted at least six popular music blogs that it claims violated copyright law.

It gets better all the time.  IP extremists would choose to blame big bad Google for navigating through the worthless laws they create and enforce.  Google is a tiny ant compared to the monsters of IP.  They're truly terrible mobsters, that despicable Art Mafia we blindly and endlessly support.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
kurdt
Lifer

paha arkkitehti

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 01:38:27 PM »

I always find these type of news funny. Google is linking themselves to more copyright shit you can count. For example check this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=intitle%3A”index+of%2F”“parent+directory”+intitle%3A”mp3”+%2B”james+brown”+%2Bpayback+-filetype%3Ahtm+-filetype%3Ahtml&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

I met god and he had nothing to say to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript