The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2019, 05:32:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WP Plugin for iPhone - simply hot  (Read 4985 times)
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »

Just downloaded this: http://wphoneplugin.org/ - it's a very lightweight and appropriately sized plugin that sees the UA of the iPhone browser (I hear it works with other mini-mobiles nicely as well) and completely redoes the admin interface. It's *REALLY* well done and instantly helpful.

Gogetcha some!

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »

i don't think we have iphones yet up here in the artic. apple hates us.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »

But see if you *did*, then you could tell the temperature right on your phone.  Roll Eyes

Aside that, I think Apple is simply flowing with the theme of above-the-circle life: It's cold, dark, empty and sucks. Why in the WORLD would you want to spoil that with a cool new phone?  ROFLMAO

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 03:28:39 PM »

But see if you *did*, then you could tell the temperature right on your phone.  Roll Eyes

Aside that, I think Apple is simply flowing with the theme of above-the-circle life: It's cold, dark, empty and sucks. Why in the WORLD would you want to spoil that with a cool new phone?  ROFLMAO
all i need to no about the temperature i can tell from my window. it's mild then window is normal, it's cold then window has condensation, it's cold then window is frosted.

we probably don't even need phones here we can just throw snowballs at each other cause we all live in the same city and know each other anyways. Smiley

but the snowballs don't work for posting to wp. Sad
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »

but the snowballs don't work for posting to wp. Sad

Are you sure on that? I thought I saw a plugin somewhere...

arms
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 09:00:00 AM »

ROFLMAO
REBlogGirl
n00b

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »

Yawn.... already built my own version.  Why use crappy code when you can build your own.

No links in signatures please
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 11:48:32 PM »

Yawn.... already built my own version.  Why use crappy code when you can build your own.

Conversely, why reinvent the wheel? Personally I hate the WP code base, being so much inline PHP code it sucks. So if I can avoid writing anything for that platform I'll take it.

craw
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »

hmm.. wonder how it woiks with palm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript