The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2019, 01:59:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICloud running on Microsoft azure? Wait what?  (Read 1577 times)
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2011, 08:07:37 PM »

http://4sp.in/5Mb

I guess it's possible. Especially during beta. Then switch away when your certain your version works.

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »

Supposedly S3 is in the mix as well. I wonder if it's a "Holy shit, what if we radically underestimate" play ... and to your point in the Gates/Jobs thread earlier, it makes sense that, under the hood, Apple plays nice with lots of folks. They need all the help they can get if they really want to pull this off.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
Phaėton
Lifer

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 02:06:53 PM »

maybe they want to be gay together again? would it be so bad if everybody in the cloud gamme got together, cloud style??  Im excited to see where this goes.... and maybe you know use the cloud to get kitty pictures to people faster.

When I was your age we used to walk to the TV to change the channel....  _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript