The Cache: Technology Expert's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 14, 2019, 06:26:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install Android on the iPhone  (Read 1929 times)
Delagrange
n00b

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2011, 01:48:25 AM »

In order to install Android on iPhone you first must jailbreak your iPhone. There are a number of tools you can use to jailbreak your iPhone. For legal reasons, we will not list those tools here.

Once your iPhone has been jailbreaked then install Cydia. In Cydia add the repository, repo.neonkoala.co.uk. Then tap on the repository and install Bootlace.
Then, launch Bootlace in order to patch the kernel. When its done patching it will reboot your iPhone.
Install OpeniBoot from within Bootlace. Simply, launch Bootlace and then tap the OpeniBoot button.
The next step is to download iDroid. You can install iDroid from within OpeniBoot. The iDroid is an android version that is costomized for the iPhone.
If your reading this step and have done everything above successfully, play around with Android. Tap on the Quickboot from within Bootlace and then tap the Android icon. In a few seconds you will be booted into Android.
Now, you can give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:45:20 AM by perkiset » Logged
nop_90
Global Moderator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 03:49:52 AM »

Spam that is useful, is it still spam ?
perkiset
Olde World Hacker
Administrator
Lifer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:44:53 AM »

LOL. I'll leave it but kill the sig.

It is now believed, that after having lived in one compound with 3 wives and never leaving the house for 5 years, Bin Laden called the U.S. Navy Seals himself.
nutballs
Administrator
Lifer

Back in my day we had 9 planets

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 10:13:56 AM »

so this brings up an idea/point.

do image URLs give juice by chance? This guy is just pulling from a public image server, but wouldnt it give some generic juice? Obviously there is no text, so therefor no keyword juice, but what about the alt or title attribute?

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and shit a better argument than that.
DangerMouse
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 05:00:05 PM »

My understanding that image hot linking doesnt pass juice - happy to stand corrected though.

A couple of case studies in half way decent spam going on here recent  Smiley

DM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Perkiset's Place Home   Best of The Cache   phpMyIDE: MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers
Politics @ Perkiset's   Pinkhat's Perspective   
cache
mart
coder
programmers
ajax
php
javascript